The Label Company Artwork Upload
Guidelines for Label Artwork Submission
- PREFER: Vector (.ai, .eps, .cdr or .pdf with 'Editing Enabled').
- If done in Photoshop/Photopaint (.psd, .tiff or .pdf) make artwork to size and ale to edit.
- Static images at highest quality (300 dpi + .jpeg, .png, .pdf, etc.) make to actual size.
- Text in vector files, please use outlines or provide fonts with artwork files for editing.
- Please provide .125'' Bleed on all background artwork.
- All files should be designed and submitted in CMYK mode (not RGB) - otherwise automatic conversion will occur when we send the files to press and significant color shifts may occur.
- Please check all artwork for spelling or typing mistakes as we DO NOT proofread artwork.
Guidelines for Label Artwork Uploads
The maximum file size per download is 5 Megabytes. To send multiple files, you can either use a .zip or .rar file that contains the multiple files or wait until each file uploads successful and then simply refresh the page and attach the next file you wish to upload.
Additional Guidelines for Label Artwork Submission
- Please include all fonts and images in label design as additional separate files. (if possible)
- Please convert all scalable type to outlines, curves or paths.
Additional Accepted File Formats: .bmp, .eps, .tif, .pdf